Library Shack

Dublin Core

Description

Built to accommodate the growing library collections, the useful but unslightly "Shack" was added to the West end of Memorial Building, which housed the library from 1900-1934. The Shack was moved across Isaacs Ave and used by the physical plant after the library moved to Reynolds Hall in 1934.

Publisher

Ben Murphy

Date

Format

tif

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Occupied From

1921-01-01/1934-01-07

Files

WC Library Shack.jpg

Citation

“Library Shack,” Whitman College Archives, accessed December 10, 2018, http://www.whitmanarchives.org/omeka/items/show/15.

Social Bookmarking